South African Forex traders’ success stories
Are you one of the people who think that good things always happen to others? These thoughts usually appear among aspiring traders. Many of them have a great desire to be successful but are somehow negatively biased over it. There are a lot of people who think that it is no longer possible for a simple trader to get rich by trading or even trade enough for a living. This is why I will be talking about the top Forex traders in South Africa who became some of the most profitable Forex traders in the world. Their success stories will definitely demonstrate and maybe even convince you that becoming a successful, profitable Forex trader is possible for anyone and everywhere.
Forex Trading is becoming more and more popular among the representatives of the young generation, who are the quickest to catch up with the modern trends in the trading industry. There was a time when trading was seen as something done by the rich to become even richer, this statement is true only to a certain degree. Many people with an insignificant amount of money have become successful and rich with Forex and South African Forex Traders success stories are a testimony to that.
The story of Sandile Shezi is very controversial, while he did something that I never advise fellow traders out there, he managed to make profits and earn himself the spot on the list of the best South African Forex traders. But let’s not rush and follow the story of the young trader.
As now 26 years old Sandile Shezi recalls he was from a very poor family, living in a ghetto and attending the nearby school. Once his parents gave him the tuition fee for the whole year, he went and invested all of it in the Forex market. This was a very risky decision from his side, as putting money in Forex trading that you need for something else, such as education, is never a good idea. If you lose it all it will take a lot of time for you to recover from it and put yourself in a stable financial situation again. However, the risk Sandile made paid off for him in the best way possible.
This decision made Shezi rich and famous, now he is named as one of the most successful Forex traders in South Africa. Was it a calculated risk? Maybe, was it reckless? Yes, it was, but it paid off. It is important to mention that Sandile was mentored by one of the best South African Forex traders – George van der Riet. He was teaching FX trading to young Sandile for some time and as you can see, he was learning it religiously.
After seeing great success in Forex trading Sandile Shezi is now leading the Global Forex Institue, which was founded by himself. He is teaching young people of South Africa how to become as successful as he was while trading. That is a great end of his story, is it not?
George Van der Riet
As I have mentioned George Van der Riet, let me tell his story as well. It is not as controversial as one Sandile had, as instead of making risky investments as a young man, George gave it a lot of time to study and master Forex trading, and in the end, became one of the best Forex traders in South Africa.
George Van der Riet was born in Cape Town and grew up there. Soon after finishing his studies in South Africa, he moved to the United Kingdom to continues his studies in finance. Once he graduated from university in Manchester, he started working in banks and financial institutions. He was working as a Forex trader that allowed him to master the skills for trading. But one day he thought it was time to go his own way. As a result of this decision, we can now refer to him as the most successful Forex trader in South Africa.
George was already very well known before he came back to Cape Town. Therefore he received a lot of job offers from large companies. But luckily, George denied all of them as his mind was already made up. He started trading on his own, while also teaching the young Sandile Shezi. With his help, the young man became a millionaire, and now both of them are helping the South African society to be more informed about SA Forex trading and generally the financial sector.
If you thought that it could not get more intense than the story about Sandile Shezi, you are very wrong. Ref Wayne has a very similar story. He made extremely risky investments and pretty much all of them paid off very well for him. Ref Wayne is considered one of the smartest traders in South Africa. He started trading at a very early age and was already a multimillionaire when he turned 22, which truly makes him one of the best traders in Forex South Africa.
Ref Wayne is known for the strategies he developed himself and used to make pretty much all of his trades profitable. Just like the two traders I mentioned above, he is also concerned with the absence of financial education in his country. On one side, South African youngsters are struggling with the lack of decent career opportunities and try to find relief in Forex trading, and at the same time, they do not have enough financial knowledge to really make a profit from it. That’s why Ref Wayne has written several books on Forex trading and strategies and also has issued some of them for free.
Wayne has also established the African Forex Institute and tries to help young entrepreneurs in Forex trading in South Africa and outside of the country on the African continent, as well. It is worth mentioning that Ref Wayne is not only one of the most successful Forex traders in South Africa, but the creator of the first South African cryptocurrency – Pip Coin.
Best female Forex traders in South Africa
To my fellow female readers, have you been told that Forex trading is for men, or have you thought of it by yourself? There is a big chance that you have. The Forex industry is truly male-dominated and unfortunately, we do not often hear success stories of female Forex traders. But there are some truly exceptional female South African Forex traders that are changing the idea that Forex trading is for men only.
The story of Nelisiwe Masango is indeed inspiring. While still at school, she was dreaming about becoming a neurosurgeon. But soon she understood that the thing that she was truly passionate about was finances and investments. Hence, when the time came to continue her studies she refused to study medicine and enrolled at the university to study entrepreneurial management. However, it did not last long as well as soon enough she dropped out and started learning how to trade, It was a truly brave decision for her that turned out to be the best decision of her life. Masango started trading and saw great success, so much so that she became one of the best female South African Forex traders.
Nelisiwe Masango is in her early 20’s and has already established three financial companies – she is a director of Bear run investments, which is a Forex trading company. “Female and Finances” with the purpose to promote financial security and awareness amongst women of South Africa. Last but not least, she owns “Gentle Hands Agency” – a recruitment agency that aims to help people who are struggling from a lack of job opportunities.
Danielle Lester and Paballo Nkwe
Danielle Lester and Paballo Nkwe are one of the great representatives of Successful female Forex traders in South Africa. Just like Nelisiwe Masango, they both are in their twenties and have already tasted the success of Forex trading. Today their main aim is to provide young people in South Africa, startups, and companies with proper education about Forex trading and powerful platforms to trade profitably. In order to fulfill this purpose, they have established iSelect Wealth together. They are creating platforms and models by using the newest technologies and financial intelligence. All of which are available worldwide for any person intending to use them. The main goal of Danielle Lest and Paballo Nkwe is to encourage newbies to become the authors of their own Forex success stories.
At the same time, they have the incubation program, Danielle Lester and Paballo Nkwe are visiting different universities to help women develop financial intelligence, study Forex trading, and make profitable investments. As you could see from these stories, Forex Traders lifestyle in South Africa is very humble and determined to create a better financial environment for other South Africans that are struggling due to poverty, lack of the proper financial education, and decent job opportunities. Danielle Lest and Paballo Nkwe might as well stay in the Forex trading history of South Africa as one of the most influential traders ever.
You can be the best South African Forex trader too
You could probably notice how diverse and instructive the history behind the Best traders in South Africa was. Some of them decided to gamble with their luck, some went the extra mile to closely inspect the depths of the Forex market before rushing to invest and some got to the heights with the help of professional traders. What this means is that there is no single universal formula of success in Forex trading and one has to find his own best approach. Traders from South Africa have proved so many points and most importantly the one that claims that no matter your gender, age, or financial background, you have equal chances of climbing the ladder of success up to the very top of it.
Learning from the Forex trading stories of the top South African traders now you know that you can come up with your self-designed strategy of infiltrating the Forex industry. But before that, you would need an introduction to the best brokerage services offered worldwide for international clients. Though plenty of them are widely available both for newbies and experienced traders, for South African traders we would recommend XM Forex broker. Probably you have already heard about XM if you were doing the research on top brokers globally, but if not, you should consider looking it up, as it is one of the most respected and reliable brokers for international clients and especially for beginners in Forex trading SA.
In order to get you started, you need to sign up for the real trading account with XM. The steps for registration are very simple and we will go through the process in more details below:
- To sign up for a real account at XM, proceed with the “Open an Account” option on the home page of the official website.
- Follow the instructions on the webpage and start completing the designated area for personal details. The required fields are First Name, Last Name, Country of Residence, Preferred Language, Phone number, and e-mail address. Please note that the email address should be authentic and the user is not allowed to have multiple email addresses for an account.
- When it comes to trading platform types, XM offers two platforms – MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader5. For those, who wish to trade Forex, in fact, both of the platforms can perform their job perfectly. However, MT4 is preferred for Forex traders, as it was specifically built to suit the trading in the Forex market. Any other option, such as stocks, equity indices, metals, and energies trading would require MetaTrader 5. Account types are also diverse, offering various benefits to the clients. Get more information regarding the account types at xm.com and maybe check what accounts would rich forex traders in South Africa advise.
- Select the date of birth and it is important to choose the correct data, as you will be asked to verify it later. The address details, such as the residential address should also be matching the supporting documents that you will provide during the verification process. Mark the appropriate answer if you are a US tax-payer.
- Trading account details require you to set the base currency of your account and decide whether you would like to be a recipient of the bonus, or not. You have to indicate the approximate amount of the investment that you are going to be depositing with XM, the nature of transactions, your employment status (in case you are employed – the nature of business should be selected, as well and if you are unemployed then the source of your funds should be indicated), the level of education obtained, the estimated total income and estimated net worth in the base currency.
- The questions regarding your trading knowledge and experience ensure the smoother service from the broker’s side. Therefore feel free, to be honest about your level of expertise in trading, as the answers will not be affecting your trading profile or account in any way. Choose and confirm your account password.
- As soon as you verify the email address by proceeding with the confirmation link received, you will be able to access Members Area. In the Members Area, you should upload your documents that display and verify both your identity and residence. When the documents are approved, you will have your real trading account all set and ready to make your first deposit and start a journey towards the list of successful Forex traders in South Africa.